If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
* An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on the owner's behalf to assert a claim of copyright infringement.
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at this Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at this Site.
* Identification of material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as the party's name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address, if available.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the infringing copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our copyright agent as follows:
DMCA Copyright Agent
PO Box 771194
Saint Louis, MO 63117
email: [email protected]
The above address is intended only for notifications and any related correspondence regarding claims of copyright infringement on this Site. Correspondence pertaining to other matters will not receive a response if sent to the above point of contact. Please note that any person who submits a false or fraudulent claim of copyright infringement may be subject to liability under U.S. copyright law.
If you believe your material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, you may request that the material be replaced by submitting a counter-notification in writing that includes the following information:
* A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
* Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
* A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the District of the District of Columbia, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.